Sunday 27 January 2013

[RVInternetBySatellite] Digest Number 2836

3 New Messages

Digest #2836
1.1
value of DiRECWAY DW7000 IPS by "David Smith" davidbonnie
1.2
Re: value of DiRECWAY DW7000 IPS by "Don Bradner" donbradner
1.3
Re: value of DiRECWAY DW7000 IPS by "David Smith" davidbonnie

Messages

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"David Smith" davidbonnie

Hi,
I am guessing that the DiRECWAY DW7000 IPS model DW7000 has no value but
would like some confirmation. I still have mine but it has been in the
basement for 5 years so I'm sure there are newer models. I just haven't
been able to bring myself to toss it. Maybe I'll save those endearing
bright blue LEDs though. :-)

thanks
David G. Smith

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Don Bradner" donbradner

The only use for a DW7000 would be for someone who already has service on that model and wants to keep a spare rather than moving to an HN7000S. New service cannot be started on a DW7000.

On 1/26/2013 at 3:37 PM David Smith wrote:

>Hi,
>I am guessing that the DiRECWAY DW7000 IPS model DW7000 has no value but
>would like some confirmation. I still have mine but it has been in the
>basement for 5 years so I'm sure there are newer models. I just haven't
>been able to bring myself to toss it. Maybe I'll save those endearing
>bright blue LEDs though. :-)
>
>thanks
>David G. Smith
>
>
>
>------------------------------------
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

Don Bradner
www.arcatapet.net

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"David Smith" davidbonnie

Thanks Don!
David
On 1/26/2013 3:46 PM, Don Bradner wrote:
> The only use for a DW7000 would be for someone who already has service on that model and wants to keep a spare rather than moving to an HN7000S. New service cannot be started on a DW7000.
>
>
> On 1/26/2013 at 3:37 PM David Smith wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I am guessing that the DiRECWAY DW7000 IPS model DW7000 has no value but
>> would like some confirmation. I still have mine but it has been in the
>> basement for 5 years so I'm sure there are newer models. I just haven't
>> been able to bring myself to toss it. Maybe I'll save those endearing
>> bright blue LEDs though. :-)
>>
>> thanks
>> David G. Smith
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
> Don Bradner
> www.arcatapet.net
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment