Tuesday 29 November 2011

Re: [pakgrid] Contact required

 



You can visit there office, its in the firdous market (gulberg). my own experience is that they discourage personal contact or some thing. I met these guys once while registering a domain for one of my client in the govt sector (.gov.pk domain).

Regards



On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 6:56 PM, [Digital^Dude] � <millennium.bug@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Salam,

I need a contact in PKNIC. If anyone knows someone and can provide his/her contact info, it'll be great.
You can reply to me personally with the details.

--
Regards,
Owais




--
Kind Regards
Sheikh Kamran

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment