Monday 31 December 2012

[pakgrid] Data Analysis / Machine Learning help required

 

Dear Fellows
I am doing a trial task for a company, and if completed successfully,it will help me grab a partnership with a reputed company, so its a great opportunity to me.
The task is about analysis of a huge data set with too many attributes and to develop a regression and machine learning model based on the data. I will appreciate if someone give me guidance and help how to do it. I have knowledge of regression analysis and machine learning, but need guidance. Please reply in private if you can help. I will be too much grateful
Best Regards

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment