Tuesday 1 January 2013

Re: [pakgrid] Need Contact in Dublin

 

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

I was based in Dublin City University.  I can help you out..what ever I could do...
my email id is :   mjaved@computing.dcu.ie  (contact me on this id)

Regards
Javed

Muhammad Javed, PhD Research Student, Centre for Next Generation Localisation, School of Computing, Dublin City University, Dublin 9, Ireland
 
Tel:   +353 (0)1 700 6912                           Fax:  +353 (0)1 700 6702                  



From: HAFIZ IMRAN <imran_007grw@yahoo.com>
To: "pakgrid@yahoogroups.com" <pakgrid@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 28 December 2012, 4:21
Subject: [pakgrid] Need Contact in Dublin

 
Aslam o alaikum,

I have got admission in Phd at Dublin City University (DCU) and I am planning to come Dublin in Mid January 2013.

If any body has a contact in Dublin please send me his contact. 

Best Regards
Muhammad Imran
Email: imran_007grw@yahoo.com
Phone: 03334359205


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment