Sunday 17 June 2012

[pakgrid] Let's break a record with my new statistics class

 


Below is an interesting competition. Perhaps, our high school students are also interested to take part in it! It will be a good exercice.
Best Regards

----- Weitergeleitete Message -----
Von: Sebastian Thrun <hal@knowlabs.com>
An: qamar_mahboob@yahoo.com
Gesendet: 0:18 Sonntag, 17.Juni 2012
Betreff: Let's break a record with my new statistics class

Hi Qamar Mahboob,

I am writing you to ask a personal favor. I am trying to break the student record for the largest online class ever taught with my new class "Intro to Statistics", which will begin June 25th.  Sign up, forward this e-mail to your friends and family and let's set a new record! 

We've also launched a challenge for high school students.  Winners will get a trip to Stanford University and I will be delighted to give a tour of my lab!


Thanks,
Sebastian Thrun, Professor


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment