Monday 17 September 2012

Re: [pakgrid] Software Developer detailed professional expereince letter required

 

Walaikumusalam,
Everyone will have his own opinion on it.....I believe few things are very important in the exp. letter.

1. Duration and title of your post.
2. Project details on which you worked (if more than one, perhaps two three line paragraph on each of them)
     2.1. Software, tools, techniques which you used in the projects.
     2.2 How you utilized you knowledge (from studies) for accomplishment of the projects.
3. Any extra ordinary outcome from the projects/ work experience.
4. one last paragraph (4-5 line) on your personality

Regards
Javed

From: Zeeshan Nasir <znasir_4sch@yahoo.com>
To: "pakgrid@yahoogroups.com" <pakgrid@yahoogroups.com>; "SAATFASE@yahoogroups.com" <SAATFASE@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 13 September 2012, 18:34
Subject: [pakgrid] Software Developer detailed professional expereince letter required

 
Assalam,
Hope you have the best of your health!
I am applying for my MS study in Norway universities. Now, problem is that Norway universities ask me to provide the detail professional experience letter (as I am doing job).
I have asked my company to provide me detail experience letter. But, my company is saying that let us know what you want to be written on detailed experience letter.
I have no idea that what should be written on detailed experience letter. So, can any one share his/her own detailed experience letter or can guide me??
I am doing job in a software house as a software developer. Thanks!
 
Regards,
Zeeshan


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment