Thursday 28 March 2013

[pakgrid] PMIS Research [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Ghulam Mustafa included below]

Dear All,

Assalam-o-Alakum.

I'm looking for Project Managers to help me with a research project, by answering a few questions about Project Management Information System. The topic of my research is "The Effects of Project Management Information System on Decision Making in a Multi-Project Environment".

Kindly fill the questionnaire (if you're a Project Manager), and circulate this survey questionnaire to other Project Managers as well:

The questionnaire consists of only 36 questions and will take approximately 10 minutes. I will be very grateful for your help in this regard.

p.s. I'm attaching the survey questionnaire in word format as well, in-case the web link doesn't work for you.

Best Regards,
Ghulam Mustafa
about.me/ghulammustafa

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Ghulam Mustafa

1 of 1 File(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment