Tuesday 25 June 2013

[pakgrid] Re: Withdrawal of tax exemption: Teachers, researchers berate decisi

 

Hi Afzal,

Can I ask you who are you? Is it some real person or just an imposter with some motives?

Regards,

Afzal Khan

--- In pakgrid@yahoogroups.com, adeel asif <adeel_raja84@...> wrote:
>
> The problem is: no one wants to give tax. I have read columns of journalists  javed chaudhary and rauf klasra both mourning about increase in tax of people earning more than 60 lacs per annum because THEY fall in this category.
>     So people here mourning about ending of tax relaxation is a common thing in pakistan. I totally agree with Mr Afzal khan and would like to add that ICT projects are just a way to grab money and do a little work coz ICT has no capable team for monitoring of projects. I myself worked on USB 3.0 ICT funded  project started in 2009 and had to be finished in 2 years but it is still running.The PD did not show the desired outputs to ict team and they black listed it. on the other hand surprisingly this project was selected as top 5 ICT projects and its PD went to USA for its marketing. I think ICT had alot of extra tax payers money so that they had to send someone so that fund is not wasted. thats the level of competence at ICT.
> Teachers just give 4 to 6 lectures a week and grab 0.15 million Rs on average to homes. 
>    I can give you another example of level of competence of these teachers. While at NUST, a student showed me an FPGA code and said it has some error. I checked it and it contained some non synthesizeable statements. People of FPGA field will know what i am talking about. I said to student that this code and is not synthesizeable and hence can not be burned in FPGA. HE told me that his foreign qualified  teacher burned this code in FPGA infront of whole class. and i was shocked by this statement. So mostly teachers are of this category. How can you ask for tax exemption?
>    Pakistan is destroyed more by educated people rather than illiterate.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment