Friday 28 June 2013

[RVInternetBySatellite] Digest Number 2894

2 New Messages

Digest #2894

Messages

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:18 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Ron Daves" ron_daves

Forgot to send the picture.
*Ron Daves*
On 6/26/2013 12:34 PM, Barb Nolley wrote:
> Ron,
>
> Hi! We have lots of used radios, so let us know if you don't get it
> working.
>
> Take care,
>
> Barb

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Sharon Planert" ajoowl

Hi Ron-
 
I have an older dish, and a brand new dish, all the equipment including cables - all I used when I need Hughes service.  I would like to get rid of all of it.  I no longer travel like I did so I don't use any of it.   Any or all of it will be very reasonable.  I am in Wisconsin.  Depending on where you are shipping might be costly.  Please let me know if you would be interested.
 
Thanks! 

Life is Good!!
Sharon

________________________________
From: Ron_Daves <rbdaves@hughes.net>
To: RVInternetBySatellite@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:40 AM
Subject: [RVInternetBySatellite] Need parts for my Hughes DW6000 radio arm

 

I don't know how else to describe my equipment: It's what I got when the DW6000 was all that was available about 10-years ago.

I've been working with folks on the Datastorm User's group and I think my problem is a water invasion into the transmitter. I'm going to dismantle it and try to dry it out, but, just in case, I'm wondering if anyone might have a spare DW6000 radio arm or parts that he would like to get rid of.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

No comments:

Post a Comment