Friday 25 May 2012

[RVInternetBySatellite] Digest Number 2772

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: Switch from SatMex5 ? From: plcz2go

Message

1a.

Re: Switch from SatMex5 ?

Posted by: "plcz2go" scott_legear@escapees.com   plcz2go

Thu May 24, 2012 11:27 am (PDT)



Interesting update. My internet service has been horrid, basically unusable, around 5KBps all morning. Nothing works. BUT... I had a "Webinar" scheduled with GoToMeeting which was streaming audio and video and it worked just fine! So something else is amiss here. I just looked at the advanced page under Diagnostics/History and it shows a LAN TX red dot with LAN Rx speed of about 7 KBps. I wish I knew what that all meant. I think I should reboot my computer. I've rebooted the Hughes modem several times and that doesn't seem to help.

More later.

- Scott

--- In RVInternetBySatellite@yahoogroups.com, "Barb Nolley" <bjnolley@...> wrote:
>
> Scott,
>
>
>
> I would get switched now, since Hughes will most likely want to send someone
> out to your house ...

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment