Monday 30 July 2012

[pakgrid] Research Paper while working in Corporate Sector of Pakistan

 

Dear All,

                Can please someone guide me that how to write a Research or Technical paper while working in corporate sector Sector of Pakistan?

Whenever I complete my assigned task I think that there can be some sort of paper related to my task(Because my work involves reading of different Whitepapers and Research Papers related to data mining/ Business Analytics) but then there comes some sort of questions in my mind and these questions always become  hurdles in front of my Idea or motivation.

1.       Will my company make an objection that you are exposing company strategy ?

2.       Will it be fair to use company resources and working environment to strengthen my idea or motivation ?

3.       From where will I get funding for my publication ? Definitely my company will not give me funding for research papers and I also don’t want to spend it from my salary J

4.       Will it be more beneficial to spend my time on writing research papers instead of passing certifications ?

5.       How technical paper can be transformed into a white paper ?

6.       And will these technical papers be helpful if I am planning to go for a MBA instead of Technical MS ?

       

And hopefully this topic will proof little bit different from currently ongoing discussion on forum (Paaani wali Caar) J .

Hopefully each and every reply will definitely help me a lot to get motivated again.

 

 

Regards

Ali Raza Anjum

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=52259014&trk=tab_pro

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment