Monday 29 August 2011

[RVInternetBySatellite] Digest Number 2682

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Re: WOW! From: Dale
1b.
Re: WOW! From: Pat Dousman

Messages

1a.

Re: WOW!

Posted by: "Dale" cwit_99@yahoo.com   cwit_99

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:29 am (PDT)



I am on 117/1090 and my speeds doubled, it is 1.6 Mbps now.

Dale

--- In RVInternetBySatellite@yahoogroups.com, "plcz2go" <scott_legear@...> wrote:
>
> For all the bitching about Hughes that I've done here and there, it is only fair to proclaim my amazement this morning when I noticed a roughly 30% increase in my average download speeds! WOW! I read somewhere that Hughes had been doing some tweaking. Well, GOOD JOB, guys. I'm on 117/990 and my downloads have run in the neighborhood of 90-100 KBps for a long time. This morning they're consistently near 130.
>
> - Scott
>

1b.

Re: WOW!

Posted by: "Pat Dousman" skyranchdanes@gmail.com   skyranchdanes

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:57 am (PDT)



My speeds are great on weekends ..late night and early morning,1200-1600...
on weekdays from 9:30-20:00 EDT... it's extremely low, double digits to 200,
on downloads ...uploads are consistently 190s
I have open incident with tier 4.

Noticed this after being moved from 117 1130/33 to 117 1121/10

Regards

Pat Dousman
Skyranch Danes
http://www.skyranchdanes.com
[ sent from my Droid ]
On Aug 28, 2011 10:44 AM, "Dale" <cwit_99@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am on 117/1090 and my speeds doubled, it is 1.6 Mbps now.
>
> Dale
>
> --- In RVInternetBySatellite@yahoogroups.com, "plcz2go" <scott_legear@...>
wrote:
>>
>> For all the bitching about Hughes that I've done here and there, it is
only fair to proclaim my amazement this morning when I noticed a roughly 30%
increase in my average download speeds! WOW! I read somewhere that Hughes
had been doing some tweaking. Well, GOOD JOB, guys. I'm on 117/990 and my
downloads have run in the neighborhood of 90-100 KBps for a long time. This
morning they're consistently near 130.
>>
>> - Scott
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Want a quick chat?

Chat over IM with

group members.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE
There's one number you should know, your Credit Score. freecreditscore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment