Monday 24 October 2011

Re: [pakgrid] A genius that I know myself

 

I know him for the last more than seven years now. Many people have different capabilities but not master in different areas. Dr. Faisal is the one who is all-in-one. He is a good researcher, a good code developer, a good innovator, a even a very good lecturer, and above all he is really a good person who show respect to quite ordinary people like me too. A person having so many guts usually become arogant but he is not that type. What he has done is not a surprise for me as I was expecting something similar from him. I wish him a huge number of more successes in his life. Hats off to Dr. Kashaif.

Mahmood A. Sheikh.

--- On Sun, 10/23/11, Abid Rafique <abid.rafique@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Abid Rafique <abid.rafique@gmail.com>
Subject: [pakgrid] A genius that I know myself
To: pakgrid@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 23, 2011, 3:53 AM

 
A recent report by dawn on PhD Thesis of Faisal Muhammad Kashif at MIT,USA.


--
Best Regards,

PhD Student
Circuits and Systems Group
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Imperial College
South Kensington Campus
London SW7 2AZ

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment