Thursday 29 December 2011

[pakgrid] Interfacing CC2420 ZigBee transceiver chip with ATMega32 - help required

 

Dear all,

I am working on a wireless sensor mote design, and using Proteus v7.7 professional (recently have upgraded from v7.1) for schematics. I couldn't find radio transceivers in the software's library.

I need to include CC2420 ZigBee transceiver chip in the mote schematic and to show it's interfacing with ATMega32 micro-controller. Please guide me how and where can I find it? Additionally, I need library files for the following units:
1. Maxstream XBEE TRX ZigBee Module.
2. MAX232 voltage translator (to translate the CMOS logic of 5 volts to RS-232's 12 volts level).

Your generous help and guidance shall be highly appreciated.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment