Tuesday 20 December 2011

Re: [pakgrid] Urgent help required from Erasmus Mundus PhD holders

 

Hi Waqar,
I havent had the Erasmus Mundus scholarship but I am the area leader for the alumni association of ALP PHDesign & ALP Pakistan of Politecnico di Milano, Italy. Also based on my traveling experience I would suggest the following:

1. Apply immediately for the visa (as soon as tomorrow - are you ready?).
2. These days most of the embassies require HEC attestation/verification (so I hope you have already done that - have you?)
3.  Regarding scholarship and admission - you have earned it so do not be scared. Just keep everybody in the loop. In my experience your admission would be the easier to manage - cant say the same for the scholarship. However, there can always be an exception for a deserving candidate.

Good Luck.

Best Regards,
Musstanser Tinauli.

Area Leader, ALP Pakistan & ALP PhDesign, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.

IBM PhD Fellow (2009 - 2010)
Rocca Fellow (2009 - 2010)

PhD, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
MSEngSc. Multimedia University, Malaysia.

Mobile (milan): +39 329 3677 067
Mobile (islamabad): +92 345 444 1069
Email: musstanser@gmail.com, musstanser.tinauli@polimi.it

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 8:06 AM, Waqar <waqarbaig85@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all
I want to ask that i have been awarded Eramus Mundus PhD scholarship.
Now my primary institution is in Italy.
My semester is starting in March, 2012.
But if i apply for visa now in January 2012, it will take more than 4 months(i heard so from students).
So, being late there
1) Effects my Eramus Mundus scholarship?
2) Effects my admission in univ. at Italy?

3) is there some cases when students get the visa very early? what wis the reason behind getting early visa ?
Thanks
I need much help




--

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment