Wednesday 22 May 2013

[RVInternetBySatellite] Digest Number 2872

2 New Messages

Digest #2872
1a
RFI-problem with transmit status by "Sue Reehm" rverbirder
1b
Re: RFI-problem with transmit status by "Skip Knowles" skip_knowles

Messages

Tue May 21, 2013 5:46 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Sue Reehm" rverbirder

I had a problem with setting up yesterday.
I got the message: "Disabled because a transmit pointing test cannot be preformed."
The unit was working fine in the last campground and was taken down the same morning.

I tested all of the connections and found nothing loose. Everything else looks okay. Signal strength is 79.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Sue Reehm
currently in NC


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Skip Knowles" skip_knowles

I'm not the expert but I would reboot the modem with a cold restart (pull
the power) and get the SS back. Then run forced ranging.

Skip
======
>I had a problem with setting up yesterday.
> I got the message: "Disabled because a transmit pointing test cannot be
> preformed."
> The unit was working fine in the last campground and was taken down the
> same morning.
>
> I tested all of the connections and found nothing loose. Everything else
> looks okay. Signal strength is 79.
>
> Thanks for any help anyone can give me.
>
> Sue Reehm
> currently in NC

No comments:

Post a Comment