Thursday 23 May 2013

[RVInternetBySatellite] Digest Number 2873

1 New Message

Digest #2873
1a
Re: RFI-problem with transmit status by "Sue Reehm" rverbirder

Message

Wed May 22, 2013 11:49 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Sue Reehm" rverbirder

I had done that a couple of times yesterday and tried it again. the error message is "disabled";.. I guess I need to know how to enable whatever.

Sue Reehm

To: RVInternetBySatellite@yahoogroups.comthe
From: skip2000dsdp@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:11:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [RVInternetBySatellite] RFI-problem with transmit status

I'm not the expert but I would reboot the modem with a cold restart (pull

the power) and get the SS back. Then run forced ranging.

Skip

======

>I had a problem with setting up yesterday.

> I got the message: "Disabled because a transmit pointing test cannot be

> preformed."

> The unit was working fine in the last campground and was taken down the

> same morning.

>

> I tested all of the connections and found nothing loose. Everything else

> looks okay. Signal strength is 79.

>

> Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

>

> Sue Reehm

> currently in NC



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

No comments:

Post a Comment