Thursday 30 August 2012

[pakgrid] PostDoc Studies on Scholarship

 

Respected all,
 
I intend to proceed on PostDoc Scholarship abroad. I have done my PhD in Telecommunication Engineering from a private national university on HEC Indigenous Scholarship in 2011. Currently I am serving as Associate Professor with age of 42. My research interests are ICT in Disaster Management,  Wireless Communication and Signal & Image Processing. I know HEC policy for PostDoc Scholarship that requires letter of invitation from targetted university's professor. That is somehow hard condition for a Pakistani. If that letter is received, then usually there is no need to get scholarship from HEC and the candidate normally can avail scholarship from targetted university.
 
May anybody from this august forum guide/help/accomodate me by informing or sharing information related to proceeding on PostDoc Studies on Scholarship.
 
Regards,
 
Dr. Engr. Sayed Hyder Abbas Musavi
Associate Professor

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment