Sunday 26 August 2012

Re: [pakgrid] Career Advice - help please

 

Assalam o Alaikum !

You may consider the track of:

industry oriented PhD - experience & earning from industry (according to your target) - project management training - entrepreneurer (modern social enterprise growing to the potential of you & your team).

Best Wishes 


On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:10 AM, Muhammad Imran Tariq <imrantariqbutt@yahoo.com> wrote:
 


Hi.

I think you have to go for Ph.D, although you will suffer for 3 years, but it will set your career. You are already living out of country and lot of research institutes / universities offer scholarships.  I recommend you to apply on such scholarships so that you earn some money with Ph.d degree.

This is my suggestion and I hope you will be successful. 

No pain No gain. Every degree demands sacrifice. so do it. 

Lecturer Muhammad Imran Tariq  




--- On Mon, 8/20/12, Akbar <shan_hello2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Akbar <shan_hello2003@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [pakgrid] Career Advice - help please
To: "pakgrid@yahoogroups.com" <pakgrid@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, August 20, 2012, 1:32 PM

 
Dear fellows,

Assalam o Alykum, First of all EID Mubarak to all of you.

I really need an advice regarding career planning. I completed my Undergraduate form Pakistan in Electrical engineering. After that I got an opportunity to work in an engineering degree awarding institute as a lecturer (instructor). I served there for 2 years then I got scholarship opportunity and perused my Master's degree in Electrical engineering from a very well renowned Korean university.

Now, currently I am working in medium-scale Korean company. But I want to pursue a PhD so that I can have a honorable job (top level positions) in a well renowned company/university and can earn more (in future).
But I am confused to go for a PhD or wait and have an industrial experience in related field. I request to the senior members of this group to please advise and help me to plan a good career.

I know I may sound stupid by asking these kinds of questions, but, I really want to have different opinions.
 
Best regards,
AKBAR, MS (EE)
South Korea.



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment