Sunday 26 August 2012

Re: [pakgrid] Career Advice - help please

 

If you are interested in teaching and research, do go for PhD. But to get good place in industry professional and management certifications are good with your current MS EE. Working with motivation in area of your interest is very important. Also, Istakhara is recommended before you make any decision.
 
Fakhir Anwar.

From: B Khalid <mohbill@gmail.com>
To: pakgrid@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [pakgrid] Career Advice - help please
 
Thats really interesting, i live in UK and work for one of the world's biggest employers, i need to know this seceret to earn '15000 dollars' with 'Average experience'
On Aug 22, 2012 9:32 PM, "Murtaza Bilgrami" <smurtaza81pk@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Hi,
 
It all depends upon your future planning. You are already overseas and if you return to Pakistan even with your honorable job (top level positions) in a well renowned company/university in Pakistan will pay you $2000 per month salary (including all the perks driver and car etc.).You need to complete some management degrees if you want to join reputed company in Pakistan.Pakistan have its own problems like high inflation and Pak Rs exchange rate daily sliding downwards.
 
If you stay overseas then in western countries (with just average experience) you can earn upto $15000 per month.
 
Thanks,
Murtaza
 
--- On Mon, 8/20/12, Akbar <shan_hello2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Akbar <shan_hello2003@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [pakgrid] Career Advice - help please
To: "pakgrid@yahoogroups.com" <pakgrid@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, August 20, 2012, 1:32 PM

 
Dear fellows,

Assalam o Alykum, First of all EID Mubarak to all of you.

I really need an advice regarding career planning. I completed my Undergraduate form Pakistan in Electrical engineering. After that I got an opportunity to work in an engineering degree awarding institute as a lecturer (instructor). I served there for 2 years then I got scholarship opportunity and perused my Master's degree in Electrical engineering from a very well renowned Korean university.

Now, currently I am working in medium-scale Korean company. But I want to pursue a PhD so that I can have a honorable job (top level positions) in a well renowned company/university and can earn more (in future).
But I am confused to go for a PhD or wait and have an industrial experience in related field. I request to the senior members of this group to please advise and help me to plan a good career.

I know I may sound stupid by asking these kinds of questions, but, I really want to have different opinions.
 
Best regards,
AKBAR, MS (EE)
South Korea.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment